A Senior Real Estate Specialist®
When looking for a real estate professional that will respond to your specific 50+ real estate needs, look for a Seniors Real Estate Specialist® Designee.
As an SRES® designee, We have received extensive education on topics such as tax laws, probate, estate planning, and equity conversion strategies, and can offer you relevant information on current market trends as well as valuable resources regarding real estate transactions.
A Real Estate Partner You Can Depend On
We will provide you with a customized approach to your real estate needs. We have the knowledge and expertise to counsel you through the major financial and lifestyle transitions involved in relocating, refinancing, or selling your family’s home. The Craig Alan Group offers you the opportunity to complete a real estate transaction with the patience, professionalism, and expertise you deserve.
We can guide you through all of your real estate transactions because we have:
- A solid comprehension of Federal laws for the Housing for Older Persons Act (HOPA)
- Sensitivity to 50+ issues and priorities
- The devotion to providing reputable services that win and sustain trusting client and customer relationship
- Knowledge of the uses, benefits, procedures, and issues involved in reverse mortgages
- Education regarding the uses of pensions, 401k accounts, and IRAs in real estate transactions
- The understanding of how Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security impact your real estate decisions
The SRES® Designation is an official member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS’®’ family of designations. The mission of the SRES Council is to promote member success by providing high-quality training and tools necessary to position the SRES® Designee as the trusted real estate resource for the 50+ market. Currently, there is an elite group of over 15,000 SRES® Designees.
SRES® is where the future takes shape. https://www.sres.org